OWNING vs. RENTING
Do you feel like owning your own home is just out of reach? Truth is, owning your own home is much more affordable and easier than you might think. You can own a brand-new home with the plan, homesite and customized finishing touches of your choice, for about the same as what you spend on rent.
Unlike cramped apartment living, the spaciousness you’ll enjoy in a custom-built BlueStone home is expansive, much like the advantages of owning vs. renting.
- Build your own equity at about the same cost
- Federal income tax deductions on mortgage interest
- No unexpected rent increases
- Roomier, more comfortable living
- Space for your family to grow
- More stable place to live with a sense of community
- Lower utility bills with our energy-saving features and construction
- Option and decor that match your own personality
- More storage space
- A garage for your vehicle(s)
- The luxury of your own backyard
- Multiple floor plan choices
- It’s your rules; you are the landlord
So Why Buy Now?
You’ve heard it before — timing is everything. And this might be truer now than it ever has been before. With interest rates still close to the lowest they’ve been in history coupled with plenty of mortgage options available to buyers with good credit, it makes smart financial sense to own a home. And, with the large inventory available right now, you can afford to be particular about the exact home of your dreams. From neighborhoods and amenities to design, price and location, you can be choosy about the home you buy and still achieve the dream of becoming a homeowner at a price you can afford.